The Drolet Tundra is a high efficiency wood furnace. Here is an affordable, hi-tech wood furnace that provides huge fuel savings, since it uses 40% to 50% less wood than a conventional wood furnace. It offers installation flexibility thanks to its 2 8-inch heat outlets with 6 possible configurations. The Tundra was also built to allow easy replacement of a conventional furnace. In the USA (only), it is possible to install the Tundra as an add-on to an existing furnace (consult owner’s manual for details). An optional thermostat can be installed for a more uniform heat distribution.
- Model # : DF02000
- High-efficiency EPA certified appliance
- Recommended heating area (sq.ft.) : 500 - 2,500
- Blower Included
- Easy-to-access ash drawer
- Optimum efficiency : 76 %
- Average particulate emissions rate : 6.6 g/h
- Baffle type : High quality vermiculite
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion
- Maximum burn time : 8 - 10 h
- Flue outlet diameter : 6"
- Tested and listed as per applicable standards by : An accredited laboratory