The HT2000 is a high efficiency, EPA certified wood stove. It has the largest combustion chamber of all appliances in the XL wood stoves category. With its molded C-Cast baffle, the HT2000 offers unmatched durability. Wood logs can be loaded over width or depth, making the HT2000 one of the most sought after units in the industry.
- Model # : DB07200
- Recommended heating area (sq.ft.) : 1,000 - 2,400
- Steel thickness – top : 5/16"
- Optimum efficiency : 78 %
- Average particulate emissions rate : 3.8 g/h
- Maximum burn time : 10 h
- High-efficiency EPA certified appliance
- Model : Pedestal
- Easy-to-access ash drawer
- Automatic or manual adjustment of combustion air supply
- Flue outlet diameter : 6"
- Safe and removable handle
- May qualify for some government incentives.
- Glass air-wash system
- Tested and listed as per applicable standards : By an accredited laboratory (CAN/USA)
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion