The HT2000 is a high efficiency, EPA certified wood stove. It has the largest combustion chamber of all appliances in the XL wood stoves category. With its molded C-Cast baffle, the HT2000 offers unmatched durability. Wood logs can be loaded over width or depth, making the HT2000 one of the most sought after units in the industry.
- Model # : DB07200
- High-efficiency EPA certified appliance
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 1,000 - 2,400
- Color : Metallic black
- Model : Pedestal
- Easy-to-access ash drawer
- Glass air-wash system
- Steel thickness – top : 5/16"
- Optimum efficiency : 78 %
- Average particulate emissions rate : 3.9 g/h
- Baffle type : High heat-resistant C-cast
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion
- Maximum burn time : 9 - 10 h
- Adjustable handle
- Constant View of the Fire
- Recommended connector pipe diameter : 6"
- May qualify for some government incentives.
- Tested and listed as per applicable standards by : An accredited laboratory